SGP APPLICATION FORM
(to be translated into national Language)
All questions must be answered or the proposal will not be considered for funding.
If the space provided is not sufficient please attached a separate piece of paper for each question. Do not answer the questions in one large essay.
English or the national language is equally acceptable.
1. Title of Project – Tumen River Green Pilgrimage Project (Local people centered environmental monitoring program in Tumen River Area)
2. Exact Location – The Tumen River area, including adjoining river areas of the Democratic People’s Republic Of Korea (DPRK) and the People’s Republic of China. The location stretches from the lower reaches of Tumen Fangchuan to the Changbai Mountain.
Program Implementation Route
Region Ⅰ Kaishantun→Shanhe
Region Ⅱ Shanhe→Fuyu→Baijin→Dehua (Nanping)
Region Ⅲ Dehua→Luguo→Chongshan
Region Ⅳ Chongshan→Changbai Mountain
Region Ⅴ Lower reaches of Tumen Fangchuan→Quanhe port
Region Ⅵ Quanhe port→Jingxin→Hunchun city→Mijiang→Liangshui
Region Ⅶ Liangshui→Tumen river
Region Ⅷ Tumen river→Yueqing→Kaishantun
3. Implementing Agent – Green Korea United(Republic of Korea)
– Green Yanji (China)
4. Duration of Project – 1 year
5. Does the project have any connection with other projects that are funded by national Or international NGOs, bilateral donors, UNDP, GEF, WB, ADB or by your nationalGovernment. If so, please provide details – Bilateral donor, AVEDA corporation will provide a portion of their sales in support of the Green Pilgrimage. The donations will provide the financial support needed for Green Korea staff to travel to the Tumen River areas as well as awareness raising program cost in South Korea. (Ex. Homepage about Tumen River Green Pilgrimage)
6. Amount request under Small Grants Program – $5,000